Identifiering av trollsländor är svårt. Jag gör mitt bästa men det är inte säkert jag har rätt.
To ID dragonflies is hard. I do my best but I might get it wrong. So, don´t take my word for it.

7/20/14

Brun mosaikslända, hona- Aeshna grandis - Brown hawker

Click to see with Light box
Brun mosaikslända, hona- Aeshna grandis - Brown hawker
© NF Photo 140715 , Boda Kvarn

I finally have both sexes.  The male is HERE 

The color on this one confused me a lot even if I know both sexes most often had different colors.
I got help from a group on FB to ID her: Trollsländor. This is a Swedish group but there might be english a well. Who knows?  A great place to get ID help. Just wanted to mention it.

 
Fotogalleri
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,   , , , , , ,

7 comments:

MitchyLR said...

Excellent shot, glad you finally got the female!!

ulla laiho said...

Sländor är så vackra i sina färger - vingarna tecknas så fint. Det ser ut som den valt omgivningen för att en brunorange nyans även finns där.

eileeninmd said...

This one is a beautiful color, great shot.

RobertN said...

Wonderful shot.

Unknown said...

Sländor är alltid lika vackra. Det finns en grupp på finska också.

NatureFootstep said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot such lovely delicate wings